10 BOULEVARD DE LA REPUBLIQUE, BELLEVIGNE EN LAYON, France
Assistante commerciale export
Since 1872, Loire Propriétés is one of the leading producer in the Loire Valley with 4 wineries (Vignerons du Pallet in Muscadet, Caves de la Loire in Anjou, Caves des Vin de Rabelais in Chinon and Cave de Oisly in Touraine) spread alongside the Loire river.
Loire Wines are quite popular all over the world at the moment with stable yearly growth (+5/7%).
We can provide you with all our bestselling Loire Valley AOP wines such as :
- White : Sauvignon white IGP, Touraine Sauvignon AOP, Muscadet AOP and our famous sweet white wines (Coteaux du Layon AOP, Bonnezeaux AOP…)
- Rosé : Rosé IGP, Rosé d’Anjou AOP (half-dry), Cabernet d’Anjou AOP…
- Red : Chinon AOP, Saumur Champigny AOP, Bourgueuil AOP…
- Sparkling : Crémant de Loire AOP and Saumur AOP
- Crafted Eau de vie de Poire AOP (brandy)
Most importantly, as the biggest producer of the Loire Valley, we can provide our customers with almost all the Loire AOP from one pickup point.
Our wines go from 1,45 € for entry level Vin de France going to Loire AOP and IGP varietals up to 7 / 8 € EXW for our signature wines.